We are the leading luxury travel and experience company in Latin America. We stopped asking where do you want to travel to, and changed it to what do you want to experience?
Our vision is to revolutionize the travel sector of excellence in the Spanish-speaking market, consolidating our position in the world as the preferred brand for travelers seeking unique experiences’.
The world is waiting for you… We invite you to get to know it with us!
Purpose of our MICE Technician:
- Analyze and interpret briefings.
- Creative and tailor-made preparation of travel and event programs.
- Preparation of detailed budgets.
- Flight search and air operations.
- Event and travel supervision
What do we need you to have?
- Knowledge of destinations and MICE product both nationally and internationally within travel agencies.
- Experience in Incentive Travel operation is a must.
- Experience in event organization is preferred.
- Experience in the development of incentive and event travel contests.
- Required qualification: Superior Degree, Diploma in Tourism.
- Languages: B2 level, ability to work in English, having contact with customers and suppliers.
- Advanced knowledge of Office tools, Power Point and Excel.
- Skills: work under pressure, teamwork, assertive communication, planning and organization.
What will you be a part of?
- From a company passionate about what it does.
- A fun atmosphere, always looking to be at the forefront.
- From a team that works together to achieve the challenges.
- From a hybrid scheme of work.
- From a multinational company.
- From a sustainable, environmentally responsible company.
- From a company committed to diversity and inclusion.
- From a company that allows you to implement, add and propose.